“College football is such a positive force in sport,” said the President and CEO of Guaranteed Rate Victor Ciardelli. “We love competition, respect hard work and admire athleticism. The goal of every student athlete is to end their season with a bowl game, and that’s a big part of the reason we’re excited to bring the Guaranteed Rate Bowl to ESPN. “
In addition to naming rights, Guaranteed Rate’s fully integrated partnership includes digital and social media, content, stadium presence, on-site activation at the game, and television advertising in the exclusive live broadcast window of ESPN and ESPN Radio.
“Bowl season is an incredible time of year for student athletes, university supporters, and local communities to celebrate college football season,” said Guaranteed Rate Bowl and Executive Director of the Fiesta Bowl Organization Mike Nealy. “We look forward to joining Guaranteed Rate to showcase his name and raise his profile with millions of fans during the prime of the year – college football bowl season.”
Two of college football’s most successful conferences, the Big Ten and Big 12, faced each other eight bowls from 2006 to 2013. The top three games of the Guaranteed Rate Bowl featured Big Ten / Big 12 pairings, including the 2011 competition, when Iowa and Oklahoma played 54,247 fans ahead of a bowl record. The Guaranteed Rate Bowl is unique as a soccer game played in a downtown MLB stadium Phoenix.
“We are excited to add one of the fastest growing mortgage lenders and one that loves sports into our family,” said Patrick Barkley, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Fiesta Bowl Organization. “Guaranteed Rate is innovative and thinks big, which reinforces our efforts as a leader in hospitality, community impact and incredible events.”
Brief facts about the guaranteed price bowl:
- 2020 will be the 32ndnd annual game in bowl history
- Guaranteed Rate Bowl is the only bowl game between the Big Ten and Big 12 conferences
- These conferences faced each other for eight years in gaming history from 2006-13
- Big 12 Conference Schools have won the last six Guaranteed Rate Bowl games
- The great 12 won six of the eight matchups between the 2006-13 conferences
- Big Ten and Big 12 haven’t played in a non-CFP bowl game since that game in 2013
- The Big 12 Conference has made 17 appearances in the game’s 30-year history (14-3 record), more than any other conference
- 9 of the 10 schools in the Big 12 participated in the game (Texas) and seven schools have multiple appearances
- The Big Ten is third with 10 appearances and reached 4-6 in previous editions of the Guaranteed Rate Bowl
- 7 of the 14 Big Ten teams participated in the game, led by Minnesotas three appearances
- MLB ballpark turns into soccer field (VIEW FIELD TRANSITION)
- The over 70,000 square feet of Wild grass is donated to a community in need for a playing field
- Notable players who have stepped onto the field in the game’s 31-year history include: Larry Fitzgerald, Aaron Rodgers, Le’Veon Bell, Drew Bledsoe, Ron Dayne
ABOUT THE FIESTA BOWL ORGANIZATION
Since 1971, the Fiesta Bowl has been a world-class community organization that implements innovative experiences, drives economic growth and charity, and makes all Arizonans proud during and outside of college football bowl season. As a not-for-profit organization, it is driven by its vision for the importance of outreach and service. The organization makes charitable donations to help the Arizona nonprofit organizations that serve communities through youth, sports, and education.
ABOUT COMPANIES WITH GUARANTEED PRICE
The Guaranteed Rate Companies, which include Guaranteed Rate Inc., Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC, and Proper Rate, LLC, have more than 8,000 employees in over 700 offices across the United States Chicago, Guaranteed Rate Inc. is one of the largest retail mortgage lenders in The United States financing $ 37 billion in 2019. Established in 2000 and licensed in all 50 states and Washington, DC, Guaranteed Rate Companies has helped homeowners across the country with home loans and refinancing. The company has established itself as an industry leader by adopting innovative technology, offering low prices, and providing unparalleled customer service. In 2017 Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC, a joint venture between Guaranteed Rate, Inc. and Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a leading global residential real estate franchise and brokerage company. In 2020, the company formed Proper Rate, LLC, a joint venture for mortgage lending between Guaranteed Rate and @properties, one of the largest brokerage firms in the country. The companies have jointly received honors and awards, including: HousingWireThe company’s 2020 Tech100 Award for the company’s industry-leading FlashClose SM Technology; Top Lenders for Online Services for 2018 by US News & World Report; 3rd place in the ranking Scottish guideTop Retail Mortgage Lenders 2019; Top Lenders 2016, 2017 and 2018 by Chicago Agent Magazine; Chicago grandstandTop Workplaces List for Seven Consecutive Years; and Best Online Mortgage Lender, Best VA Loan Mortgage Lender, and Best Conventional Mortgage Lender Of NerdWallet in 2019. Visit rate.com for more informations.
SOURCE guaranteed price