New Delhi: You can get a free credit card if you are a customer or policyholder of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC of India) and an agent. In fact, in collaboration with IDBI Bank, LIC CSL recently launched the Rupay credit card.
Lumine Card and Eclat Cards Credit Card are the names of the cards. This credit card is currently exclusively available to LIC agents, members and policyholders. There is also an intention to make it accessible to the general public.
This credit card has many advantages. If you pay the LIC premium, you will receive double the reward points. Besides the fuel surcharge when refueling, these cards offer a variety of other benefits.
These two credit cards were jointly offered by LIC and IDBI Bank. The LIC CSL Lumin Platinum credit card is the first and the LIC CSL Eclat Select credit card is the second.
Advantages of LIC’s Lumin and Eclat credit cards
- Lumin and Eclat cards come with a generous credit limit.
- When you spend Rs.100 on your Lumin card, you will receive 3 Delight points.
- For every $100 spent on the Eclat credit card, you will receive 4 Delight points.
- If the cardholder pays the LIC premium using this, the reward points will be doubled. In other words, for every Rs.100 spent, you will receive six to eight reward points.
- Holders of the LIC IDBI Eclat card are also entitled to free access to lounges at national and international airports.
- If you make a transaction of Rs 400 or more using these cards, you will receive a refund of the 1% fuel surcharge.
- If you make a purchase worth more than $3,000, you can easily convert it to simple installments (EMI).
- The unique feature is that there are no processing fees or foreclosure fees.
- You can convert your money to 3, 6, 9 or 12 month EMI if you wish, depending on your needs.
- These credit cards are also covered by accident insurance. In other words, the candidate is provided with additional attractive insurance coverage, such as coverage, credit protection coverage and a zero loss card, in the event of the accidental or natural death of the cardholder.
- However, this refund will only be available if a card transaction has occurred within 90 days of the insurance claim on your card.
- Using this card also earns you welcome bonus points. If you spend Rs 10000 within 60 days of receiving the card, you will receive 1000 or 1500 Welcome Bonus Delight Points. You can use these points to purchase lifestyle items.
- The most important aspect is that there are no membership fees or annual fees to pay.
- If you have a card made in your name, you can order two additional cards in the future.
- After creating the card for yourself, you can add other family members to it. It also does not come with any additional charges.