–Since July 1, millions are eligible for tax credits for bring down the cost of health insurance. (all the details)
-Biden double on his commitment to have the changes to the child tax credit are made permanent. (All the details)
– How the decrease in unemployment benefits affected the labor market? (all the details)
–The Ministry of Labor will issue $ 43 million in grants to help train displaced workers. How to claim the benefit.
-More than 2.5 million people have signed a petition for a fourth dunning check (full story)
– The courts decide that Maryland must keep paying federal unemployment benefits to residents (All details)
– Two-thirds of California residents will receive a $ 600 stimulus check after the Plan to return to California was passed by the state legislature: who is eligible and what do you need to do to get one?
Useful information / links
-Children’s tax credit: We have looked into the matter, is the web portal the best way to apply, what other options do i have? (details)
– You have until Monday August 2 to opt out of the August cycle of the child tax credit monthly payments (find out more)
– How to use the two new online tools from the IRS; the Update to the Porta Child Tax Creditme and the Child Tax Credit Eligibility Assistant
– Some families will have to declare their taxes or use the Child tax credit Registration tool for non-filers trigger monthly payments
– Do you need to update the information on your income tax return? Find out when to contact the IRS
Take a look at some of our related press articles: